Aesthetic Indulgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Links

If you want your link up here, go here.

So you want me to tell you the story of my life?

2 posters

Go down

So you want me to tell you the story of my life? Empty So you want me to tell you the story of my life?

Post  teardrop Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:28 am

Hello, I am Teardrop, or Teh C as some may know me as (or just plain ol' C) I've been a vampire freak since I was young when my mother first had me watch "Interview with a Vampire". My family has celebrated Halloween more than any other holiday, and I do believe I love it still more than anything else. (Though I don't tend to enjoy it at the moment due to some sadened things this past year with the passing of a beloved family member) however I do intend to keep enjoying myself.
I even did a psychology paper in college on Reinfield syndrome and asked Don Henrie a few questions for said paper. I've seen many a vampire movie and recently started to read the twilight series (I was afraid the writer ruined the vampire story line) so yes.

Ummm yeah I'm 20 yrs old I've been into art since I was probably 2, been drawing ever since I hope to be an art teacher sooner or later. I've sold a fiew pieces of my art and have some of my art tattooed on peoples bodies along with some published as well. I've been dolling for probably around 5 or 6 years now and I like to think I'm fairly decent at it. ^^

If you have any questions feel free to pm me and ask or message me on any sort of IM or something. I dont bite... unless you want me to. -licks fangs-
teardrop
teardrop
Daylight walker
Daylight walker

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-09

http://hiddendolltallent.piczo.com

Back to top Go down

So you want me to tell you the story of my life? Empty Re: So you want me to tell you the story of my life?

Post  Maggot Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:46 am

Welcome to AI, Teardrop. :]
By the looks of things, you'll fit right in here. Yeah, I read the first book of the Twilight series. It nearly killed me. The storyline had so much potential, but I felt her writing kinda stuffed it. Anyway, that's just my opinion - its the kinda book you either love or hate. Alice is pretty win.
Anyway... Hope you enjoy your stay here and I can't wait to see some of your art! :]

Maggot
Kin
Kin

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://www.freewebs.com/grimyfiendishXX

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum