Aesthetic Indulgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Links

If you want your link up here, go here.

Something wicked this way comes...

5 posters

Go down

Something wicked this way comes... Empty Something wicked this way comes...

Post  Fallyn Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:51 am

Heya all, I'm Fallyn. Some of you might have seen me around other boards. Since EE died.. *moment of silence* I've been looking for a new home online. This board looks promising. :)

I have been dolling just over three years, but I've been pixel shading for only about half a year, so I might as well be new. lol. I'm improving though... at least.. I hope I am.

I've always loved dolls. As a child I had over 500 paper dolls, painstakingly drawn, coloured with felt tip (FRONT AND BACK) and cut out. I stored them in a box and played with them almost every day. lol. I think getting into this form of dolling was destined to happen. I've had original characters since I was 5, this is just another way for me to design them.

I have a hard time dolling hair.. seriously.. ._. it scares me... and I'm never really happy with how it looks. Lineart is alright, but shading.. gah ._.

Some of my other hobbies include writing!! I'm passionate about writing. I am yet unpublished, but I write young adult urban fantasy. :) I also love to Roleplay on msn/yahoo with my friends. It's so much fun and a great stress killer.

Well I has run out of stuffs to say, I'll be posting some of my latest dolls and bases in the forum later today <3

Fal x

PS Achro the place looks great, be proud of yourself!

Fallyn
Bite Coordinator
Bite Coordinator

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Something wicked this way comes... Empty Re: Something wicked this way comes...

Post  MistressRhi Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:08 am

Hey Fallyn,

I've seen you over at CC and i love your stuff already so i'm looking forward to seeing more of it Something wicked this way comes... 853174
MistressRhi
MistressRhi
Elder
Elder

Female
Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  anubis Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:11 am

Oh!

Paper dolls! I remember those! I used to like the kind that was already drawn for me all I had to do was put on clothes...once I saw a really expensive set and my mum refused to give it to me...

It has scarred me for life Fallyn... ;-;

ahahah! But I shall say welcome because I got my message up first...neenerneener!!

anubis
Kin
Kin

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Achromia Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:28 am

=DD Yay, Fallyn!

I remember those paper dolls too, I loved themmm...
Though I prefered abusing my barbies...
I gave my Ken a black mowhawk and painted his nails black with a sharpie.
He was Hardcooooreee...

Anyways, I am glad you like the place, I do too. Something wicked this way comes... 90381
Achromia
Achromia
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

Female
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-06-04

http://www.achromia.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shixam Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:03 pm

Hi, Fallyn! I've seen you on CC too. And I think I remember paper dolls...I might have had some with velcro on the back...when I was reeeaaaallllly young. Then I went through the Barbie phase, and the last one was American Girl.

Shixam
Elder
Elder

Female
Number of posts : 31
Location : A room in a house in a city in a town in a state in a country on a continent on Earth
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://www.shazam.synthasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum