Aesthetic Indulgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Links

If you want your link up here, go here.

My Third Forum!!! =D

3 posters

Go down

My Third Forum!!! =D Empty My Third Forum!!! =D

Post  Shixam Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:30 pm

I am Shixam or Shi! Just call me one of those two! I started dolling sometime after the beginning of summer vacation, so not for too long. I am a member of Corrupted Carousel, GLAM!, and now here! So this makes this my third forum. For some reason I am so excited about that. Nothing really inspired me to doll. Achro told me that I should try it out, so I thought about it. And then the next morning I made my first doll. I didn't think I'd get addicted (shading was killing me), but I did. I would say that I suck at folds and hair, but I'm actually improving I think. Those two things are still what I'm the worst at though. What I really do suck at is highlights. I really need to learn how those work....Other than dolling I read, write fanfics (they're on fanfiction.net, I use the same name), sew (it runs in my family). I also play videogames, but I'm not too good. I get frustrated at certain parts, and then I won't play a game for a long time. And then I usually start over. And now, some of my dolls:
My Third Forum!!! =D Shixam_294881
Base: Hollay
This is a doll I'm still working on. I just asked for some help on highlights and her look, so I'm about to get back to it.

My Third Forum!!! =D Sora_and_Suzume_Babies58379
Base: KawaiiHannah
Sora and Suzume! My new baby twins in a Naruto rp! I love them. They're so cute.

Shixam
Elder
Elder

Female
Number of posts : 31
Location : A room in a house in a city in a town in a state in a country on a continent on Earth
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://www.shazam.synthasite.com/

Back to top Go down

My Third Forum!!! =D Empty Re: My Third Forum!!! =D

Post  Achromia Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:32 pm

Whee! Shi!
Hehe I made a funny.
I am so happy you're here! You are the first poster
[...besides myself, who of course doesn't count]
YAY
I could almost glomp you... Almost.
Achromia
Achromia
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

Female
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-06-04

http://www.achromia.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MistressRhi Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:27 am

hi there, nice to meet you and i love your dolls! they look great and i look forward to seeing the final product of the first one My Third Forum!!! =D 853174
MistressRhi
MistressRhi
Elder
Elder

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down