Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Links

If you want your link up here, go here.

New Staff members and stuff

Go down

New Staff members and stuff Empty New Staff members and stuff

Post  Achromia on Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:16 pm

So we have some new Mods/Elders, Artist/Blood Scribe, and Event Planners/ Bite Coordinators, lets welcome

MistressRhi [Elder], Mesma [Bite Coordinator], Fallyn [Bite Coordinator] and Kerrie [Blood Scribe]
to our staff! New Staff members and stuff 52214 -holds applause sign-
No more applications for Bite coordinators will be accepted, since this amount is okay for now.

We reached 20 members, 30 more and our event "Sweet Seduction" will happen! We are getting so close so fast! I could have never imagined this many members in just three days, I suppose Fallyns merciless-ness in dragging a LOT of people into the forum helps. Thanks Fallyn! New Staff members and stuff 90381

Anyway, I added the Gallery feature completely now, so you can go upload stuff, rate and comment. So far my gallery is the only one up.

The point system...Well I am not sure when I am going to manage to get that up, so be patient! I hope I can get it up some time soon...The currency will be called Butterflies if you are curious.
"What?! Butterflies?!" Yes. Butterflies xD The forum is called Aesthetic Indulgence, which means to give into the desire for beauty, and Butterflies associate with beauty, not to mention theres one on the banner! -points- xDD

Oh, and please remember to put links to your avi base site in your signature, I can't remember but I think you have to go activate your signature in your forum and make sure the "Attach Signature" option is active on the bottom of every message/topic thing. Usually it is. I will start sending out PM's to people reminding them and will tell my mods to do so too if we start seeing sig-less people. <_<

Yeah, so I guess thats all the updates for now. =DD Thanks everyone! I am happy that everyone seems to like the forum so far. ^^

Achromia
Achromia
Head Vampire
Head Vampire

Female
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-06-04

View user profile http://www.achromia.webs.com

Back to top Go down